2003 Matrix Question

Good evening,

I am test driving the above that is being sold by an individual.

Is there anything systemic that is a potential problem for these vehicles.

It is an XR, with auto 105,850 miles. I plan on taking it in the morning to a local shop to put on the lift to have peek underneath and to have the diagnostics run, the seller says the check engine light comes on accasionally but has been unsuccessful in finding the issue, I will check it myself in the morning.

If anyone knows of something else to be on the look out for please let me know..

thanks cil

Reply to
CIL

The Matrix is based on the Corolla platform and has been pretty trouble-free except for ones with power windows.. Toyota just issued a recall to fix the problem so if you purchase the vehicle and it has power windows, take it to a dealer for the recall.

Reply to
Ray O