Looking for the DRL Light Sensor under the dash for Corolla

Hi guys,

My car is a US model. I already have the DRL module installed BUT it was probably deactivated for the US cars market. I found a quick way to have my lights remain ON at all times by probably opening the light sensor circuit (or close it, whatever it requires). Does any one of you know if those wires coming from the light sensors are accessible from under the dash?

Thank you very much in advance,

Pete.

Reply to
petemarch

Is it just me? I don't understand what you want to do. Do you want the Daytime Running Lights disabled or do you want to add them to an older car?

Reply to
Retired VIP

LOL, while everyone else is trying to disable DRLs, it seems like this guy is trying to enable them.

He should read: "

"

Reply to
SMS