2005 SOLARA

I have a loaner SE coupe for the weekend because my 05 Camry LE is at the dealership for the THRID time for an issue with the upholstery . My opinion of the vehicle is as follows : The metallic White paint looks fantastic , really shows up when the sun hits it . The interior of the SE is pretty nice , the sunroof reduces headroom which I don't like . I'm tall , and even with the seat bottom cushion as low as it can get headroom is a little tight . Visability in this coupe is not nearly as good as the 4 door Camry. The blindspots when you turn your head and look over your shoulders are noticeable. The suspension seems a little rougher then my Camry LE . Ride is not quite as smooth or quiet . Getting about 27MPG in the city - can't argue with that at all . It's a nice change of pace for the weekend but I like my

4 door way more. -Dana
Reply to
Dana

Sounds like my kind of ride!!