2007 Rav 4 3rd row seating floor mat recommendation

2007 Rav 4 3rd row seating floor mat recommendation

Any suggestions for floor mats for third row seating for a Rav 4?

Thanks

Reply to
q1m7ot001

Is price an issue? See Ray O's recommendation for rain deflectors. Those people make mats, too, byt theu aren't a lot less expensive than Toyota mats...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I couldn't find any custom fit 3rd row mats, only 1st & 2nd row for our Sequoia so I bought a generic 1-piece mat at Pep Boys. It has ridges that you can cut along to make the mat fit. Color was very close to the factory mats, fit was excellent after trimming, and they are wearing better than the factory mats (although the 3rd row doesn't get as much traffic as the front seats).

Reply to
Ray O

I got generic floor mats for the third row of my Sequoia from WalMart. for $15.00 they are every bit as nice as the ones that say Sequoia that I got from the dealer for $60.00!

Reply to
Anonomouse