Which hitch do you recommend for a 2007 Rav 4, and how difficult is installation?

Which after market hitch do you recommend for a 2007 Rav 4? I will be pulling a trailer less than 1,500 lbs, I would like a hitch with a powder coat paint or that has been ediped? Is the Rav 4 easy to install a hitch?

Thanks

Reply to
q1m7ot001

I am not aware of any hitches that have been powder coated or dipped. Any brand name hitch should work, such as Reese, Draw-Tite, and Valley.

Reply to
Ray O

I am looking for a hitch for my SOs 2007 RAV4. I like this one ->

. The mounting instructions are at
. Installation looks like a breeze (the attaching nuts are already in the frame). There are several others available - do a Google Search on 2007 Toyota RAV4 Class 3 Hitch.

Reply to
C. E. White

We ordered a hitch and all the goodies to put it on from E-trailer. Hubby put it on himself and had it on and wired in a couple of hours. HTH. JennL

Reply to
tanukiki