$240?!

Who's the idiot? LOL! I get oil changes that are $20.

Reply to
Mama Bear

LOL!

Reply to
Mama Bear

Even Midas here, does oil and filter changes for $20, and $15 if you buy a punch card for 6 of them.

Reply to
Mama Bear

You pay $75 for an *oil change*? Why??

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Sounds like NY or CA. :)

Reply to
Mama Bear

*I* live in NY, & I pay nowhere near $75 for an oil/filter change.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

What the hell are you changing that costs $75?!?!?!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I mean, if I really wanted to, I COULD, but I'd have more money than sense if I did. :)

Reply to
Mama Bear

Rochester: If you're stupid, you can get oil & filter for $15-$20 (Jiffy Bone, etc). Decent mechanic: $25-$30.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It's called a "loss leader." Meant to lure you in so they can up-sell you other services (aka; a wallet flush) that you probably don't need.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

You've obviously never heard of HIGH quality, non-adulterated synthetic oil.

Reply to
sharx35

If one has MONEY sense, they did NOT vote DEMONrat.

Reply to
sharx35