82 Celica ACV / ASV valve

Hi all. I have an 82 Celica GT which I recently rebuilt. Sadly, despite having only 3,000 miles or less on the new engine, the thing won't pass CAL SMOG due to the ACV /ASV valve being bad.

Moreover, one of the vsv valves is bad and I am trying to find a workaround. Anyone have any ideas where I can get a ACV valve and a possible workaround for the vav issue?

Thanks

Reply to
D Howard via CarKB.com