91 Tercel TailLight relay location?

Dash, tail and the rest of the lights connected through the Tail Light wiring is not working. The fuse is OK. I suspect that the Tail Light relay is the culprit. Could anyone point me to the relay location so I can verify whether it is working? I have troubles finding it without taking everything apart. TIA

Reply to
Potosis

Relays will usually be in either the junction/fuse box under the hood, fuse box under the dashboard, or in the passenger side kick panel.

Check to see that the back lights are grounded.

Reply to
Ray O