95 Geo Prizm

About two months ago it began running rough and burning a lot more gas than it should. I eventually figured out that it was simply a bad spark plug wire.

Today it started exhibiting the same signs again. I checked the wires and they all look ok. I went ahead and pulled the plugs and all of them look nice with a powder gray look to them except one. The one that doesn't is dark and has oil on it. I checked my oil and I do have slightly too much. Any thoughts as to what I can do to get my car running right again? Thanks in advance.

PS: Both times the check engine light was pulling code 25.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

Several people, including me, already posted responses.

Reply to
Ray O

R.I. said in another post that he can't see his own posts, so he probably got nervous and reposted it.

Not to worry, R.I., we love you anyway... ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Wouldn't he see the responses even if his own posts are blocked?

Reply to
Ray O

One would hope so. You can never be too sure with Outhouse Express!

Reply to
Hachiroku