The Best Car in World Today

Trully the best and fastest sedan I have ever owned. Any sedan in the mid 50s that can get from 0-60 in 5.5 seconds in my book is far above average. My 535 handles extremely well and performs every bit as well as advertised. I highly recommend this car to any one. I am a car person who has rebuilt a muscle car and owned many great cars in my 63 years. This is probably the best car in the world today.

Lucern

Best in the world? Hardly.

Looks-wise, I'd not make that claim. Chris Bangle has given us yet another of his monstrosities. The new twin-turbo engine is having oil cooling trouble and shouldn't have been released until that problem was solved.

But you knew that, right?

Reply to
witfal