Any comments about the 2007 4Runner limited?

In an effort to get some secure cargo space I sold my Dodge Dakota Quad

4x4 V8 for a 2007 4Runner Limited about a week ago. So far I find that the Dakota cornered better, but I think the 4Runner has a higher center of gravity. I get a lot better MPG, over 20 on average where I was running about 12MPG in the truck. I love the heated seats and all the leather/comfort that I didn't know I was missing - I had thought the Quad was plush, but I was wrong.

I would love to put a K&N air intake in it, get a GPS mapping system, get Serrius (spelling) radio modlue for it (not sure how that works).

It took me forever to get the windows from doing that auto-up/down, didn't realize the switch has two positions in each direction.

The back window lowers by remote, but you can't put it up by remote - that should be changed....

Reply to
Leythos

The additional air flow from the K&N filter comes at the expense of passing fine particles and potentially added engine wear. Unless you really need your 4Runner to be faster than stock, I would pass on so-called "high flow" filters.

Reply to
Ray O