ATTN: Tomes!

All the messages about the "stations" you posted are gone from my server! What were those two stations you linked to?

I have my netwrok set up and an old Compaq (old...2001) set up in my garage and connected to my stereo in there. Could you post them again, please?

Thanks!

Reply to
Hachiroku

"Hachiroku ...

Here you go Hach -

YRock on WXPN:

WNTI:
also, WXPN, which is also really good:

Enjoy, Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Thanks man! This should be good!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hey! I like this yrock! So far some decent stuff!

And, they put their playlist on the web site, so if I hear something I want to cover, I can get the name!

Reply to
hachiroku

Yep, this is how I am building my current library of music. I am a real sieve-head when it comes to remembering to listen for the name and then trying to remember it.

I am feeling like I am in another strong period of music now. I go through long periods of time when there is not much new that I like. I also think that this station helps me in this and if it was there all along I might now have had so many dry spells.

My favorite periods: Late 60s / early 70s (when I came into music) mid-late 70 Dr Dimento (late nights in college...) late70s / early 80s New Wave - a very strong period late 90s folk music festival scene mid 2000s YRocky stuff

I might have forgotten something in there, but notice the big gaps. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes