Aus. Corolla nav auxiliary inputs

Hi all Located in Australia with an 7/05 built Corolla Levin wagon with factory sat.nav. Anyone have ideas on how to wire up auxiliary audio/visual inputs so I can run DVD etc on the factory touchscreen? I have seen a few places (mainly in the US) offering these sort of devices, but at about US$400, I am not hat interested. Surely there must tbe something cheaper than this?

Thanks

KS

Reply to
Quest