Bose suspension

How interesting:

Sarah Houston

Do we even want to know how much this system costs...?

Reply to
hachiroku

I'm guessing $10k?

Reply to
Sarah Houston

I wonder if it can be retrofitted...;)

Reply to
hachiroku

Sounds interesting but they say "high end" so maybe the 10k might be a bit light. Ron

Reply to
ron

Expect to see it in a Crutchfield Catalog....

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

I figure they'll probably offer it as an option on high end new cars, like Mercedes and Cadillacs.

Reply to
Sarah Houston

$10k would be high end for an accessory.

I can't imagine them selling many if they cost more than that.

They may even cost less.

I mean it's 4 motors and a power amp and some hardware?

Might require a beefy alternator to run it though.

Reply to
Sarah Houston

LOL!

Reply to
hachiroku

when ya get into options, it ain't what it costs, its what the traffic will bear! The Maybach as an example has no options but base model is 40k less than the top - I think some of these folks would pay more just to have the gadget.

But I'm like you sounds damned promising and hope they get it on Toyotas

Ron

Reply to
ron