Brake booster shot?

Hi I have no assistance with my brakes so I'm sure the booster is shot, sometime car cuts off when brakes pressed. all hoses are connected, whats the cheapest way to fix this? thanks req

1993 toyota 4runner 6 cyl
Reply to
reqluq

New booster?

Reply to
Coyoteboy

The cheapest way to fix it correctly is to replace the booster yourself. If you do not have experience working with the brake master cylinder and booster, then I recommend that you pay a professional to do the work.

Reply to
Ray O