Need help removing Cd player from 96 Corolla dash?

The Cd player has a metal sleeve around it. I assume something is locking it in. But I have no idea what is. When I saw the guy install it. He used two metal tools, on the sides of the old unit and it popped out. Do I need this special tool?

Reply to
nso_boi_08

If you get something long and thin, you can slip them in on the sides and it might release the locks.

Reply to
Hachiroku