Car power dead

I have a Celica 1995. The power is completely dead. I do not see how the battery could have been discharged so quickly. It has been stopped only for a day and a half. I checked and no lights were left on. Where do I look first? How do I check if there is power in the battery and something like a main fuse blew off or there is a cable disconnected? I do no have a meter.

Thanks

Reply to
peternoon