Chevrolet Employee Discount__thoughts

Look for the Japanese plants in the US to start to go union. They are screwing their employees on wages and benefits and they are beginning to wise up. Some already have been or are leaning towards being unionized.

mike hunt

Sean Elk>

Reply to
BenDover

The recent J D Powers owners survey of 2002 models rated the small Chevy as the best of the small trucks. Why spend so much more for a Tacoma?

mike hunt

Sean Elk>

Reply to
BenDover

That's not the way it is around here. I live just a few miles from the Georgetown, KY Toyota plant, and they seem to be resisting unionization just fine.

When you say "screwing" their employees, I assume you mean they are doing things that you find distasteful. Because I can't believe that they are doing anything illegal. OSHA and all of the other watching eyes wouldn't permit that.

I think one man's "screwing" is another man's "happy just to be employed."

Reply to
Sean Elkins