Supra Prices

I might be looking to buy a MKIII Supra. I've been looked at the ads for the, and I can't believe how much the prices have jumped up. When I sold my

88 MKIII two years ago, I let it go for $2300 which was a pretty typical asking price. Now, the few that were listed, were all at $5-10k, most of which were no not even turbos! Have the values goen up this much, or are people just dreaming? Blue book vales for the non-turbos are showing $2-4k. Thanks.
Reply to
Paddington

Gee, I have one I paid $500 for, needed a timing belt, now needs tranny. Special offer just for you: $3400.

No, just kidding. I have only driven it 3X and have a tranny available to me. Don't think I want to sell it.

But I'm not sure...

Reply to
Hachiroku