Decrease Noise From the Scion XB

I am very very interested in buying the Scion XB, but when I went on a test drive of the Scion XB, it was very loud.

Is there anyway I can decrease the noise coming from the engine?

Thanks

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Wando

Don't you like that sweet sound from the engine? What you really need are a couple of pipes to give it that farty sound that those Honda civics are noted for.

Reply to
The beneVolent dbu

When I drove an XB about 6 months ago, I noted the same thing. The engine IS pretty small, busy, and noisy. But what are you comparing it to?

Reply to
Philip

Earplugs would help.

Reply to
Art

Does Art still own a Toyota?

Reply to
The beneVolent dbu

drive of the Scion XB, it was very loud.

Yes. But you won't like it so much then...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Yes, the noise can be decreased quite a bit. You can read how it's done at:

Kali