Duplicolor Shield followup

Anyone here use this product?

He did, in fact, write that. Then came the look for the product. No one seemed to carry the stuff anywhere, even places that had every other Duplicolor product, and not even any places on line. FINALLY, luck; Car Barn had it! Now a can of this stuff is here.

So, how do I like it, you might ask. Not much, I reply, 'cause I haven't USED it yet. I'm not really likely to use it much either, 'cause of one of the things it says on the label: "Removal of the product in recommended in three days."

THREE DAYS!

There goes my idea of putting it on in the spring before all the bugs are out and then re-applying it whenever I wash the car . . . .

They never mentioned that on their website; even on the demo video that's there now. Bleah.

Oh well, it looked like a good idea at the time. Anyone want to buy a can of clear Duplicolor Shield for cheap?

-Don (disappointed in Rochester MN)

Reply to
Don Fearn