Easy to change spark plugs on 2005 Camry XLE

Watched some videos on Youtube and it seems the front three are easy but the back are behind the manifold and it looks a bit daunting. Anyone done it before? If so, how long does it take for a novice? Mind you I've change a valve cover gasket on an 02 Hyundai Sonata before so I have some ability.

Reply to
TCW