Engine Swap

I discovered that the 1995 Avalon XL and the 96 Cambry LE have the same V6 engines (1MZ). I'd like to swap the Cambry engine into the Avalon. Will I encounter some promblems or should these engines interchange without my having to switch out various parts (e.g. harness, computer, transmission, etc.)?

My other question is are the transmissions the same in these cars?

Reply to
cea1

There are web sites for aftermarket replacement engines and transmissions. You can look up the applications and see if they are the same.

Reply to
Ray O