Ford recalls 3.6 million vehicles

from 1992 to 2007

Go Mavs

I think you have the wrong newsgroup. Try alt.autos.ford.

Reply to
Jeff

Go Mavs

I think you have the wrong newsgroup. Try alt.autos.ford. no, it goes in here too... there if sufficient talk of all the car makers in this newsgroup

Reply to
Go Mavs

Yeah Mav, how dare you post an OT.... I don't know ow long you've been around here, but you should know this group is for Toyota talk only! ;)

Reply to
qslim

Why am I not surprised that Ford has continued to buy defective switches from Texas Instruments for fifteen years. This company can't even decide what to name their sedan.......Is it Taurus again, , or have they gone to another name by now? I guess they still have the rights to Marianne Moore's name "Intelligent Bullet"....eh?

Reply to
mack

Maybe they bought 138 zillion of the switches many years ago, figuring it would be "an economy measure - a great deal". :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Either that or some VIP at Texas Instruments is the brother in law of a VIP in Purchasing at Ford. It's just possible.

Reply to
mack