Gasoline could drop 50 cents/gallon by spring

I didn't ask him to do that. I asked for the generic name describing what he does for work. You know why he won't reveal that information. So do I.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sorry. Carry on.

Reply to
witfal

If that's the case he better not live in any major US city. More American between the age of 19 and 25 were killed annually in US cities, over the same time period than those of the same age, that have died in Afghanistan and Iraq ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt

By the same argument, you should go into a plane that has a wing about to fall off, because fewer people are killed each year in plane crashes than in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You have to look at the odds of being killed in Iraq or Afghanistan. And the odds for a US soldier are something like 1 in 400 over a year, while the odds being killed in major US cities are much lower.

Reply to
Jeff

I suppose it would depend on what one considers "ODD? Dying fighting the radical Islamic terrorist who want to kill you family members back home and to preserve the right of the kooks there to continue to talk stupid, or simply living in or walking down the street of a major US city LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

I don't know what's going on, but gas has jumped a dime here in the Chicago area. What happened to our 50 cents?

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
<n5hsr