Another Prius alternative

". . . Crude oil futures have increased 22 percent and gasoline surged

34 percent this year as Middle East unrest reduced supply, and the global economic rebound bolstered fuel demand. Both futures contracts touched the highest levels this month since the records reached in 2008.

The average price nationwide of regular gasoline at the pump was $3.84 a gallon Wednesday, the highest since Sept. 16, 2008, AAA said on its website.

"It hurts. Every time you go to work a big chunk of your paycheck is eaten up," Obama said. "This gas issue is serious." "

Read more:

In contrast to the GW's last year, this President is taking a look at the transactions that have led to the most recent rise in oil prices. Works for me.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
bwilson4web

Yes, he's going to look, and look, and...find nothing wrong.

Reply to
Leftie

more:

>> In contrast to the GW's last year, this President is taking a look at>>> the transactions that have led to the most recent rise in oil prices.>>> Works for me.

Unfortunately, that doesn't happen anymore. A fine is paid - one that is far less than what was "earned" - and the perp gets a slap on the wrist and a stern warning not to get caught next time. The Justice Department adopted that policy quite a while ago.

Reply to
Leftie