HID installation?

Hi, I am new here. I just got a McCulloch HID Kit for my Solara 05. I follow the instruction here:

only work on one side at the time. This is the driver side. So I connect the ignitor connectors (same color together):
also connect the other end of the ballast to factory connectors:
is just temporary to see whether it works)This is the whole picture:
turned on the light. The old passenger light worked, but the new HIDon driver side was not on.I didn't know what I did wrong. So I tried to turn the wires 180 degreelike this:

is still not working. I know for sure I put white to white and blackto red

Can someone tell me what went wrong?

Reply to
quanghoc

Check for 12 volts coming out of the factory connector with the headlight switch in the on position, make sure the ground side has continuity with ground. I have no idea how many volts come out of the ballast and igniter, but with that knowledge, you can then check for the proper voltage coming out of the ballast and igniter.

Reply to
Ray O