How do I change the fan belt on a Toyota Corolla 1997?

The belt came off in good shape but I cant figure out how to put it back on. where is the pulley nut? where is the tensioner? Any help would be appreciated!

Reply to
uvula00

The belt goes back on the same way it came off. There may be a sticker somewhere under the hood that shows belt routing. Most likely, the alternator or power steering pump pivots to provide slack and tension on the belt.

Reply to
Ray O