How To Replace Serpentine Belt on 1998 Sienna?

My '98 Sienna has 135,000 and a squeaky serpentine belt. Is this replaceable by the average joe with a socket set? Where do I start?

Reply to
stationx

If the procedure for replacing the serpentine belt is not obvious by looking at it, I would start by going to the library to see if you can find a book for your vehicle or pay $10 at techinfo.toyota.com to download the pertinent pages.

You should not need any special tools to replace the belt.

Reply to
Ray O

I'm looking for something more specific, but the library idea is a good one. The belt seems very hard to get to. I'm sure there's an idler pully somewhere, but I don't know how to get to it. The pullies all seem to be too close to the engine compartment wall to work on them.

Reply to
Dean