I just saw a thread on here about Don Nolt at Lancaster Toyota

And from my own experience he's a real pos type person with a smart mouth t o boot. He insulted me when I wanted to buy a celica so I went elsewhere. N
ot only that but I harbor a grudge a long time so he may get an unexpected visit from me some day as I know where the fat fuck lives. Now I read he's grabbing married women's asses and may be a child molester to boot. I hope they lock his ass up soon.
Nice going Lancaster Toyota You hire quality people
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 3:48:48 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

replying to shufflealong, 4Wheely wrote: that person is just sick. Hope the management gets rid of him.