I just saw a thread on here about Don Nolt at Lancaster Toyota

And from my own experience he's a real pos type person with a smart mouth t o boot. He insulted me when I wanted to buy a celica so I went elsewhere. N ot only that but I harbor a grudge a long time so he may get an unexpected visit from me some day as I know where the fat f*ck lives. Now I read he's grabbing married women's asses and may be a child molester to boot. I hope they lock his ass up soon.

Nice going Lancaster Toyota You hire quality people

Reply to
shufflealong

shufflealong

replying to shufflealong, 4Wheely wrote: that person is just sick. Hope the management gets rid of him.

Reply to
4Wheely