I want my Aygo!

Toyota refuses to bring the 1.0 liter, 60+ mpg Aygo to the USA. Please email them. Barrage them with requests. My Yaris is a gas guzzler. I had a 1992 Geo Metro that got 51 mpg. It's past time for Toyota to start importing the Aygo.

--Bryan

Reply to
Bobo Bonobo®

I remember some years ago Art Bell of late night radio talking about driving in Nevada with his Geo Metro and I seem to remember him talking in the 3 MPG range -yep, small and underpowered but it can be done

FWIW, my 2008 Highlander v-6 is, for last 3400 some miles, at 19.6 average which is probably 60% or so less than 6-8 mile trips

Reply to
ron

Officially it was 51, but I think I was getting 53 or 54 on the highway.

I still want an Aygo. Parked next to each other, it'd look like my Yaris had a little sister.

--Bryan

Reply to
Bobo Bonobo®