Installing Audiovox CCS-100 Cruise Control in 1997 Toyota Corolla

I am attempting to install cruise control in my 1997 Toyota Corolla. The instructions cover up to 1995. What I need to know is the color and location of the wire fron the vehicle speed sensor near the shift lever. I have to splice into this wire.

Reply to
elcman

If no one with a wiring diagram can help you out, check the color of the wire coming from the speed sensor on the transmission output shaft. If colors change as it passes through a harness, do a continuity check.

Reply to
Ray O