[Q] How to turn off "maint reqe" light on Highlander?

My Highlander ",aint reqe" light is ON. I know what it mean. Does anyone know how to turn it off?

Thanks.

Reply to
aaa

Look in your glovebox, and you may see something called a user manual.

Reply to
S.S.

You assume he is literate.

Reply to
Sharx35

Please excuse SS and Guppy35. They were picked on when they were little and they are taking it out on you.

Reply to
Truckdude

Do the required maintenance?...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Echoing what someone else said, look at the manual. There should be a sequence to follow to reset the warning.

Reply to
hachiroku

This information is in the owners manual, which I'm too lazy to go check. But if memory serves, press and hold the trip-set button with the key off. Then turn the key on while holding in the trip-set button. The odometer will show a blinking countdown pattern for several seconds. Release the trip-set when the flashing stops.

Reply to
Libby