Just cleaned the PCV baffles on the GT4/Alltrac.

OMG, whatv gunk gets trapped in there. Hopefully the crank case pressures will breathe more easily now, and I won't be blowing so much oil out of every gap/orifice and space it can find.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Gotta get my am cover off, i get oily smell from my car when i drive slowly but it isnt coming from the exhaust so it can only be blowing from a breather/seal somewhere i cant see and i know my pcv hose into the intake (the bit where it narrows to about 5mm ID) was completely clogged when i first checked it.

Reply to
Coyoteboy