TNS 300, confirmation beep

Hello

I have a new Corolla Verso with TNS 300 navi pack. Seems to work fine but there is an annoying confirmation beep whenever I accept choices or select from menus and so forth, (Whenever i press the Ent/Tune button). My question - is there a way to turn off this confirmation beep - or atleast adjust the volume to something a bit more acceptable.

Reply to
Svein Ormel

Doesn't the owner's manual have instructions on how to cancel the beep?

Reply to
Ray O

Doesn't the owner's manual have instructions on how to cancel the beep?

Reply to
Svein Ormel

My Lexus has a "preferences" menu where you can set confirmation tone volume, display brightness, etc.

Reply to
Ray O