Least Expensive cars to own

When I visit Florida, I'm always amazed someone hasn't saddled bugs up and called it an "attraction."

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

My idiot Congressman (who dosen't register in many polls, and apparently attracts flies) is on the Presidential primary path preaching bailouts of morons with stupid mortgages.

Remedial reading courses should be required for the idiots he's wanting to bail out.

It's awful when disasters, extreme personal circumstances, etc... cause people to lose homes, but I've got no sympathy for the idiots who took negative am, "option" ARM, and the other silly loans.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

However, if they were DEMONrat roaches, they wouldn't be able to figure out the punch card system.

Reply to
sharx35

Mice are for beginners.

If you are really good you can get the cockroaches

Reply to
Roy

My in-laws still love their 1st generation Prius.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

I am halfway with you. If there is evidence that the mortgage broker enhanced the application form I might give the homeowner a break assuming it wasn't an investment property.

Reply to
Art

I totally agree! Fraud is a different matter.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

Thanks!

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Or book flights on the Palmetto bugs... those things are fearless! You swat at them, they go on an attack vector! (I'm not kidding).

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Roy"...

Hey! I voted in Florida for the last election, and I did just fine.

:-P

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You'd think that the phrase, "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is" would have taken root by now. Sadly, no.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

But still, if you know your credit is shaky, yet you seem to be getting this great deal, shouldn't you think caveat emptor?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I don't have any real gripes about the Prius - but some of their owners are insufferable hypocrites.

*Some* of them, that is.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I suppose they're high in protein and tasty when sautéed with garlic?

Reply to
Ray O

True the tree huggers love them and they can be hypocrites. I just bought a Camry hybrid. Not a bad car. Nothing like anything I've driven before, but is bigger than the Prius and I the way it looks more.

Reply to
Roy

"Ray O" ...

EWWWWWWW

Like I'd know?!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Roy" ...

With their Hummers in the garage, yes.

Camrys are just too ubiquitous for me, and the styling is rather bland, IMO, but of course there is no doubt of the quality/popularity of the thing.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Yup, it is bland. I was in a Charger SRT 8 so the change is big.

Don't need 425+HP to drive to the beach and it is nice to put regular gas in the tank.

Reply to
Roy

If you watch "Man Vs. Wild," "Survivorman," or "Bizarre Foods," you can learn how to take advantage of their natural crunch. ;-)

Reply to
Ray O

"Ray O" ...

I can't even imagine how hungry I'd have to be to eat bugs.

Though, supposedly lobsters and king crabs are descendants of insects - I sure love those!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®