What's with that question, dbu?

The weekend's here, and this is usually when you try and hide from messes you've made on the weekdays. So, let's keep this question out in the bright light, rather than buried in another thread, where you can pretend to lose track of it.

Why did my cooking comment cause you to ask about my gender? That was the connection. Why did you make that connection?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You keep "reading between the lines". Nothing to do with your cooking.

So when do you answer the question? Is this another bet gone wrong? You ask questions, demand answers but never answer questions? Is that how it works with you?

Reply to
dbu`

Did you just ask me when I'd answer the question? I told you a dozen times already: When you tell us why you asked the question. I also taught you that "Because I had suspicions" is unacceptable.

Now, tell us the truth. Why did you ask about my gender?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

liberal protocol.

Reply to