Least Expensive cars to own

I never SAID that regular Camrys never need repairing. By its VERY nature, the hybrid Camry is MORE complex and therefore MORE likely to need repairs than the simpler version, the regular Camry. Likewise, the 6 cyl. is more complex, etc etc.. However, I CHOSE the 6 cyl. because of its better performance, stronger suspension, etc. I don't really care if gas goes to $5 a litre--in fact I'd LOVE to see the reduced traffic that would result!

Reply to
sharx35

Actually you "Guaranteed" that it would be less reliable. Now it is "MORE likely". Care to show some figures or sites to substantiate that? Or is it just what you think will happen?

Likewise, the 6 cyl. is more

Are you serious?

If that's the case why don't you by a really fast performance car rather than a Toyota? I mean one second your concerned about the Bottom Line and next, the price of fuel doesn't bother you. Then the regular Camry make s more sense than a hybrid. Then your talking about a 6 cyl engine.Make up your mind, what happened to the Bottom Line that you were so hot about. Ya really should keep what you have until you get yourself sorted out.

Reply to
Roy