Liftgate height setting on 2015 Sienna

Is there any way to limit the opening height on a 2015 Sienna power liftgate? My wife is short and cannot reach to reach the button to make it
come down. IIRC the salesman set it with the button on the liftgate itself, he has since left the dealership. I have been unable to do so. Neither the dealer service or Toyota customer "experience" center has provided an answer of yes and how or no I am in another planet.
--
Tekkie

Give this a try, it should work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXspEyr3C1M

Wordsworth posted for all of us...

it

lf,

he

swer

Thanks Wordsworth I remember this for my Highlanders I've had. I'll give it a try in a few days. Thank you again.
--
Tekkie

On 2016-04-25 19:48:57 +0000, Tekkie® said:

What does the owner manual say?
Or am I being a bully in suggesting that you read it?
Elmo P. Shagnasty posted for all of us...

it

elf,

the

nswer

I don't know if you are being a bully but in fact I scoured the manual 3 times and not found it. Sorry that I didn't bring up that detail...
--
Tekkie

"Tekkie®" wrote in message
Elmo P. Shagnasty posted for all of us...

I don't know if you are being a bully but in fact I scoured the manual 3 times and not found it. Sorry that I didn't bring up that detail...
--
Tekkie

Tekkie® posted for all of us...

ke it

tself,

r the

answer

This did not work for the Sienna. The liftgate goes up to fast for my wife to get the button. If she hangs on and manages to hit the button it reverse s travel. Still no word from either Toyota or dealer.
--
Tekkie

Site Timeline