Liftgate height setting on 2015 Sienna

Is there any way to limit the opening height on a 2015 Sienna power liftgate? My wife is short and cannot reach to reach the button to make it
come down. IIRC the salesman set it with the button on the liftgate itself, he has since left the dealership. I have been unable to do so. Neither the dealer service or Toyota customer "experience" center has provided an answer of yes and how or no I am in another planet.
--
Tekkie

Give this a try, it should work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXspEyr3C1M

Wordsworth posted for all of us...

it

lf,

he

swer

Thanks Wordsworth I remember this for my Highlanders I've had. I'll give it a try in a few days. Thank you again.
--
Tekkie

Did anyone come up with a solution?
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net posted for all of us...

Someone sent a u Tube vid but it didn't apply or work for the Sienna. I'm really pissed because neither the dealer nor Toy has replied with any kind of answer. I'm disabled so I can't sit in a parking lot and play with it myself. My wife swears it did this before she took it in for service- which involved the rear area and I believe the techs reset it.
I guess I will have to make my mission this week to bug people.
--
Tekkie