Need a good mechanic in Central NJ for Tacoma

Hello,

No one disputes that the car dealers have to make money. Since they are not able to make money on cars and trucks because customer awareness due to the Internet, they have changed the business model. The new model is to perform unnecessary and costly repairs. I saw that trend with Honda and I am seeing the same thing with Toyota. This is alarming.

I would appreciate if someone can suggest an honest and reliable Toyota mechanic in Central NJ area.

Regards.

Ash

Reply to
Ash

Ash,

thank you for your short lesson in car dealer econ 101. I believe the shady dealers have know this nugget of info for quite some time, even before the Internet. the good dealers haven't changed a bit.

Sorry, I don't have any info on dealers in NJ, you just sounded so cynical though that I though I needed to reply

Dave

Reply to
JimmySmitsLovesChocolateMilk