Recommend A Mechanic In The North Dallas (Texas) Area

I am driving a 2008 Honda Civix LX. Does anyone have a recommendation for a god mechanic in the North Dallas/Plano (Texas) area? Right now, I need somebody to do a brake job and it is time to flush the transmission fluid. The Honda dealer is getting too expensive...

Reply to
tb

"tb" wrote

I doubt you'll ever find a mechanic who meets those requirements!!

Reply to
Howard Lester

One never knows! :-)

Reply to
tb

I am driving a 2008 Honda Civix LX. Does anyone have a recommendation for a god mechanic in the North Dallas/Plano (Texas) area? Right now, I need somebody to do a brake job and it is time to flush the transmission fluid. The Honda dealer is getting too expensive...

Reply to
tww1491

San Antonio is way too far for me... :-)

Reply to
tb

You realize that Howard is joking about your typo, right? The one where you said you wanted a GOD mechanic rather than a good mechanic?

Reply to
Rhino

Of course, Rhino... :-)

Reply to