Manual vs power driver seat

Is the manual driver seat (Highlander) difficult to adjust or have some other positioning disadvantage.

-- Ron

Reply to
Ron Peterson

As Jeff Strickland mentioned, power seats offer more different adjustments, but if you can adjust the manual seats so that you are comfortable and if you do not have to adjust the seat often, like when multiple drivers use the vehicle, then manual seats should be fine.

Reply to
Ray O

I don't know about the Highlander, but my Tacoma did not have the option and had to get a manual seat. It is ok except I find the back needs one more position. It is either too far forward or backward for me sometimes. Power seats can be set to anywhere. It does not have an up and down position either which for some it may be a disavantage.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

I ordered the base model because I didn't want the 3rd row seat. Somehow, the sales rep didn't bring up the option of a power seat. I think that a package might have the option of deleting the 3rd row seat, but the Toyota configuration web site doesn't that.

-- Ron

Reply to
Ron Peterson

Power seats are a definite advantage on long trips. You can make minor adjustments throughout the trip and reduce fatigue and cramps.

Reply to
Michael Dobony