Mechanic needed for 1977 Celica

Hello!

Thanks for the great site! I just purchased a nice 1977 Celica ST and would like to find a crackerjack Toyota mechanic in the Los Angeles area that knows these cars. Could you hook me up with any resources that might help?

Thanks! Edward snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to
eddie66

If you are looking for the the most highly trained and experienced person to work on your car, then you need a Toyota MDT Technician, not a mechanic. Toyota MDT Techs can only be found at a Toyota dealership. On the other hand, the 1977 Celica ST is a relatively easy car to diagnose and work on so at least for most jobs, any knowledgeable and experienced technician should be able to work on it.

Reply to
Ray O