My 1992 Toyota doesn't have any spark

I have recently tested my coil which turn out to be OK and just replaced the control module ( only ran me $174.00) and it didn't solve my problem. Do you have any other suggestons other than shooting my wifes car???

Reply to
spclK

I suggest that you provide the model, engine, vehicle mileage, and service history so that someone can provide more than just a wild guess. Also, is the ignition distributor-less or does it have a distributor?

Reply to
Ray O

======= Use the troublehooting section in the Factory Service Manual to isolate the problem. Engine, - Electrical See:

nospampls2002