1992 Toyota pickup

I have a 1992 Toyota pickup-silver, (22RE Engine) manual. I am looking to get rid of it, does anyone have any ideas? The body is in good condition. It have a blown head gasket. Anyone with any good idea, let me know. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
rthomason11

EasyE

Let's see a picture or two. Head gasket is a pain, but not that serious. How badly was it overheated?

Reply to
Alex