O.T. Hooray for Egypt, they woke up! When are we going to and get rid of the lobbyist?

Hope they succeed with an election. Oh add a flat tax (no more Munie's and loopholes for the rich or corporations) also no more bailouts for companies that deserve to fail due to bad or greedy decisions. I better stop I'm getting fired up again.

Reply to
Questor

We could learn some lessons from this, some large protests in the USA might help get the inequality of accumulated wealth that has gotten out hand back to a more reasonable level.

Reply to
FatterDumber& Happier Moe

Reply to
Questor

Within 5-7 years Egypt will be controlled by radical (true) Muslims and be under Sharia law unless the Muslim Brotherhood is destroyed.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

I certainly hope not. I don't think religions turned out not to have the true values God intended. Too bad. Iran is struggling with their religion controlled government. I hope Egypt learns something there. It may be if people like being subjugated like that they should move to a country with it and live there if not maybe leave.

Reply to
Questor