Re: {OT:} "Denominations" of Democracy

Are you guys creating denominations of democracies? Such that if an

>Islamic country uses voting to elect parlamentary and country leaders, >but some are muslim, then that denomination of democracy is not >sanctioned? Sounds like it to me. I guess American democracy is >Baptist democracy and the only true democracy, while the other >democracies are not "real". > > No one here has the guts to explain why it is okay to have an >American government ruled by fundamentaist christians, but a >government run democratically by another fundamentalist religion is >bad.

They also can't explain why it was ok to invade iraq to shove democracy up their ass but it's not ok to suggest that a dictator leave office and give the country back to its people in Egypt.

(Real reason is because the president suggesting the second is BLACK and Rethugs hate blacks with a burning passion.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

He did not denounce Canada. He denounced Sharx, an angry alcoholic living in a filthy trailer. You and he should be roommates.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom