OEM Tires, Optional OEM tires, and totally off-the-wall tires

THIRD responder to your original post is ".......jumping into a thread halfway."?

You've just confirmed what I thought. You REALLY do NOT understand percentages and such....

Thank You!

Reply to
*

Oh, who gives a flying f*ck?!

All I wanted to know was what I reiterated above. FOAD.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Apology accepted!

Reply to
*

I had an absolutely rotten day today.

I expected you to come back with a smart-ass remark whereupon I was going to let loose you didn't know what I was talking about, yada, yada, yada...

However, this gave me the first friggin' *LAUGH* I had all day!

Apology accepted? Say. you aren't the guy in the parking booth at the University parking garage that wasn't going to give me my car 'cause I was $0.75 short, are you?!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Mr. Hachiroku,

Live is too short to waste any of it on dumb-asses. Let him have his ego and you and I move on to bigger and better things.

Jack

Reply to
Retired VIP