Re: Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Hachiroku HaTiRoKu wrote:

^^^^^^^^

(What the hell is that?!)

>> Up your what? > ======== > > Don't feed the troll. Cars and sex only. Cars and sex :-)

Ya know, I may talk about 'Ragheads' occasionally, but I'm talking about the Radical Islamists that want all Americans dead.

I think this guy is just an amazing hate-monger.

And probably a bot to boot...

Reply to
Hachiroku

========

Hmm, I don't know what "HaTiRoKu" is. I replied to you on Google Groups using the text-only Lynx web browser in FreeBSD, and it seems to have translated the special characters after your "Hachiroku" name to "HaTiRoKu."

Reply to
Built_Well

Interesting! That's something like what I thought happened.

Now, I wonder if Google did it, or if Lynx did it.

And, why aren't you using Pan?!?!

Reply to
Hachiroku